Flutter Mini Throw
- Kantha Home mini throws are of medium thickness and sturdy at approximately 3' 4” x 3' 4”
- Made by stitching six layers of 100% reclaimed vintage, yet vibrant sari cloth together
- Hand-stitched by the women of Basha Bangladesh in ancient Kantha tradition
- Stitching in the Kantha tradition creates a tight throw resistant to fraying or tearing
- Provides at-risk women, many of whom survived sexual exploitation, honest and sustaining work
- All mini Kanthas are unique, no two are identical
- Care: A gentle wash and line drying are recommended to maintain the vibrant color and texture of your cotton mini Kantha.